1) Great game. Great game. 48 minutes of pure fun. 57% from the field. 87% from the line. The Warriors simply outplayed the Suns.
2) Golden State scored 132 points despite only hitting four three-pointers. Anthony Morrow was 0/5 from behind the arc.
3) Corey Maggette was nearly perfect in 35 minutes: 13/17 FG, 7/7 FTs, with good rebounding and acceptable defense.
4) The Warriors overcame a vintage performance by Steve Nash, who nearly sent the game into overtime.
5) Great to see Monta Ellis finally get some support. Randolph was Randolph, and I loved seeing him be efficient, with 17 points on seven shots.
6) CJ Watson was Corey Maggette lite off the bench, with a hyper-efficient 14 points on five shots, three rebounds, three assists, two steals and zero turnovers in 29 minutes. And he hectored Nash in the final seconds to ensure the win.
7) Ronny Turiaf deserves loads of credit for shutting down Amar'e Stoudemire. He was a a very significant +8 in 14 minutes off the bench.
8) I'm very impressed with how the Ws closed this game out. They looked like an actual NBA team tonight.