1. Good lord, what an absolute nightmare of a second quarter. Though we did end it in a somewhat redeeming fashion.
2. Monta gets flak from a few talking heads about calling his own number too much, but with Maggette and Mikki on the floor, that criticism sort of evaporates.
3. Maggette's free-throw bearing seems kind of wobbly and ad hoc — why is he such a good free-throw shooter (historically)? Come to think of it, his whole game is like some sort of odd slight-of-hand. How does he get away with that style? It's preposterous, and he's had a terrible first half.
4. Carmelo Anthony's free throws, in comparison, are immaculate. He always seems to swish it right in the middle of the hoop. Monta's have been pretty crisp lately, too.
5. Decent minutes from Vladman.