1) This game has been pretty hard to watch. The Warriors look terrible, and are lucky to be where they are. Philadelphia has a dominating 12 offensive rebounds, and has shot 65% without 0/8 Andre Iguodala, and 56% with him. Thaddeus Young is an absurd 11/15 from the field.
2) Teams of late have begun to contain Ellis. He's had trouble finishing all night, and has only had tough looks. And he's been erratic from the free-throw line, making only 2/5.
3) The Warriors are only 3/6 from behind the three-point line.
4) Steph Curry looks very young this game.
5) I've liked seeing Monta work with Maggette on the wing. The two of them in tandem are far too fast to manage. When Monta drives and kicks the ball from the lane, his passes rarely arrive ready for shooting, but when he's up close with Maggette Monta can keep things quick, simple, and unpredictable.