1) Mikki picks up fouls and Randolph enters and plays well. Right as rain. It appears that Randolph is going to eat into Mikki's minutes gradually.
2) Maggette is gobbling up rebounds and playing hard. Cool.
3) The Bulls look ragged and sleepy. What a homely, sorry set of players.
4) Ellis is playing extremely well, with 18 points on 13 shots and no turnovers (!!!). The Warriors have committed only five turnovers, and the Bulls have only scored three points off the turns.
5) The Warriors aren't necessarily playing good defense — the Bulls were one for eight on threes and only got to the free-throw line six times in the first half.